on 17. November 2011 08:52
Schaffitzel's will be having Christmas Open House Friday, November 18th from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will have refreshments, door prizes, and so much more!!!
Go to Schaffitzel's Facebook page to see more pictures and all the work they've been putting in to prepare for this Open House.
For directions and contact information see Schaffitzel's profile OR visit Schaffitzel's website at www.schaffitzelsflowers.com.
Local Event: HUGE Yard Sale at Schaffitzel's Flowers and Gift shop TOMORROW Saturday, October 8 at 8:00 AM. Schaffitzel's is located on Atlantic street just off of North Glenstone. For directions and contact information go to this link: http://www.417shopping.com/Schaffitzels-Flowers/5/CompanyProfile.aspx
See the Google Map here for directions
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
A local Springfield, MO web development company, Great Web Development, will be giving away a FREE iPad 2. All you have to do to enter the drawing is to 'LIKE' the Great Web Development Facebook page. The drawing will be on December 12. But you have to Like the page before then. Go to the Great Web Development Facebook page for more information. Here is the direct link: http://www.facebook.com/GreatWebDevelopment
Announcing a Lunch & Learn Seminar from Fleet Watch Online, LLC on Wednesday, March 30 at the Tower Club from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Below is the event invitation, detail and contact information.
We are hosting a Lunch & Learn Seminar from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST on Wednesday, March 30 at the Tower Club. We would like to extend a formal invitation to you to attend.
We will be sharing information about fleet management best practices, how to achieve ROI with Telematics, and much more. We will have a presentation from Fleet Watch Online, LLC and will also give a live demonstration of our fleet website!
There is no fee to attend this event and a full lunch will be provided!
Are you able to join us? Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 28th to secure your seat at the event.
I'd like to take a moment and share with you my wife's new business. She makes just about anything and everything with fabric. Her specialties are fabric hair bows, baby diaper bags and baby ring slings. What started out as her hobby has now turned into her hobby plus business. And she loves doing it. Just this weekend she published her new website and a facebook page. You can view and browse her website at www.littleeloise.com. Also you can 'like' her facebook page.
View the Eloise profile
on 23. February 2011 13:47
Local Springfield Event: Flame & Flair's After Dark V.I.P. Event
When: March 11, 2011 at 6pm - 9pm
Where: Flame & Flair Boutique [get directions]
Mark you calenders!! This is gonna be huge!! I've invited some of my girlfriends to set up tables for their businesses and organizations. There will be food, wine, demos, samples, discounts and so much more. We are even giving away prizes!!! Did I mention WINE. Oh, yeah I did, well one can't be too careful. :) Come and go as you like. :)
For more information, see the Facebook event page here
Some of the businesses and organizations being represented:
- Flame & Flair
- Mary Kay
- Elise Ellis Photography ~ http://www.facebook.com/elisemellis?ref=ts
- Princess Elise Bowtique ~ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000720269067
- Little Black Bird Creations
- Killuminati Rescue ~ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326679105&ref=ts
- S.T.A.N.D ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-The-Abuse-Next-Door-STAND/132093233482317?ref=ts
- Green Skin Organics ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Skin-Organics/165713946780147?ref=ts
- Nikki Wallar Hair Design ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nikki-Wallar-Hair-Design/174372432577002?ref=ts
- Puppy Love Pet Sitting & Dog Walking
- Lorna Hammock with JUICE PLUS ~ http://www.facebook.com/l/03cb8E4VD35_6HaI8HMEljdQDzQ;ahammockjuiceplus.com
- Stephanie Atwood-elder with Tastefully Simple
- Secret Garden Scents ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden-Scents/137343072954198
- Kel's Custom Designs - Custom Jewelry (rings, earrings, & bracelets) ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kels-Custom-Designs/129172420459361
- Crystal Belle Sketches & Photo Art ~ http://www.artbybelle.com/
- Beauty & Body Guide ~ http://beautyandbodyguide.com/springfield
- Marissa's Helping Hands
- Miche Bag ~ http://www.my.michebag.com/renee_beauchamp/
- Donna Ramsey with Thirty-One Gifts ~ http://www.mythirtyone.com/dlr/
- Sweetspots ~ http://sweetspots.biz/
- Lemon Drop Tile Shop ~ http://www.lemondroptileshop.com/
- PAX Academic Exchange ~ http://www.pax.org/
- Nutrilite ~ http://www.amway.com/myhealthandmore?
- Racheal Bryan LMT Twin Oaks Chiropractic, Acupuncture, & Massage
- Vino 100 ~ http://www.facebook.com/Vino100Springfield?sk=wall
on 16. December 2010 00:22
Looking for unique Christmas gifts for your friends and family? I highly recommend going to Schaffitzels Gift Shop while you're out shopping. Just a reminder, Christmas is only 9 days away.
Schaffitzels Gift Shop has all types of home decor items and tons of unique items. Just look at these pictures of the inside the gift shop. Don't forget your Christmas decorations or your ornament for your ornament exchange party with your friends.
Be sure to call in or go by for your poinsettias.
on 12. December 2010 21:27
A new feature has been added to your 417Shopping.com company profile. Now on your profile is a button called ‘Email This Company’. This button allows viewers/customers (potential customers) to contact you directly via email. When this button is clicked, a form will display requesting the customers first and last name, email, phone, and comments. The customer’s message will be sent to you for you to follow up with the customer.
Take a look at this company profile as an example. You’ll see the big, red, hard-to-miss email button: http://www.417shopping.com/Schaffitzels-Greenhouses--Gift-Shop/6/CompanyProfile.aspx.
The purpose of this new button and feature is to make it very easy for customers to contact the company. This button also allows for you, the company owner, to communicate with potential customers.
Please let me know what you think of this new feature. And if you have additional ideas of new features you’d like to see on 417Shopping.com, please tell me. I strive to continually build on to 417Shopping.com to make it better and better for you, the local business owner. The goal of 417Shopping.com (my goal as well) is to help promote local businesses and local shopping. I’m always seeking new ideas so please let me know your ideas/requests of new features.
on 27. November 2010 00:38
There's Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year there is Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday is all about shopping and supporting the local businesses in your community. American Express will give a $25 credit to the first 100,000 cardholder members that register and spend at least $25 at a local business on Saturday, November 27th. See more on the facebook page here and check out the Small Business Saturday website.
We can support our local economy and shop local at locally-owned gift shops, antique malls, boutiques, hobby shops, toy stores, local clothing stores, restaurants, etc. Let's have our own Springfield, MO Small Business Saturday. Another thing we can do is to share the website 417Shopping.com with local business owners. It's free for business owners to publish deals and promotions. Spread the word. Let's build and support our local economy in Springfield, MO and the surrounding 417 area.
Post your comments here.